Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New VZP Card

This morning I had to go visit the main VZP office to pick up my new health card.  When I first arrived in Brno, the cards used to be delivered to the IBM office and we could pick them up there.  However, a couple of years ago the agency changed their policy and everyone has to pick up their health insurance card in person.

All in all it wasn't a big deal.  I got there about 15 minutes before the office opened.  When right in, took care of everything in Czech and left with my new insurance card within 10 minutes.

I should have taken care of this a couple of weeks ago but I've been so busy that there was just no time.  However, on Friday I'm headed to the Netherlands and did not feel like traveling out of the country with an expired health insurance card.  Now bring on the next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment